TAKE BACK YOUR WILD
It's time to get moving. Load up your pack for an afternoon ride and start pedaling. Whatever obstacles exist between you and the trails and your Special Places, it's time to run over them. Reclaim access and discover new adventures the way you like—aboard a fun and capable machine that enhances your skills while it extends your range. Conquer steep climbs and push the limits of traction and good judgment on the way back down. Enjoy clever design and sophisticated suspension kinematics, or simply focus on the trail. Wild FS revitalizes your riding and helps you chart new destinations. Take back control—Take back your Wild.
- The new Wild FS geometry is designed to give new riders more comfort and stability—and for more experienced riders, a bike that doesn't hold them back no matter the terrain.
- Slacker Head Angle: Great stability
- Lower Bottom Bracket: Corners naturally
- Longer Cockpit: Room to move while maintaining balance
- Longer Wheel Base: Stability at high speeds
- Steep Seat Angle: Proper pedaling position
- Short Seat Tube: For long dropper posts
- Some riders use them to climb thousands of meters on huge rides, others weave in and out of bike parks and jumps during their daily adventures. Wild FS is designed to be flexible and accommodate your style.
- Great tuning capability and a progressive leverage rate help suspension ride higher and recover faster. More progression at full travel limits bottom out forces to frame, suspension, and rider.
- The main pivot point on the Wild FS is located to work efficiently with single ring setups and adapted for the greater BB drop associated with 29" wheels. The balance between compliance and efficiency makes for suspension with a huge range of capability.
- Wild FS uses a vertical shock mounting position, with the goal of fitting an additional battery while maintaining low standover.
- For long, fast rides over varied terrain with the greatest versatility, 29" is the clear choice for Wild FS. Wide 2.6" tires offer a bigger contact patch, which means more grip. More knobs are digging into the ground at any one time, increasing cornering and braking traction.
|Motor||BOSCH Performance CX Cruise BDU480CX|
|Battery||BOSCH Powertube 625Wh Horizontal US BBP295|
|Display||BOSCH Performance Purion|
|Max Assisted Speed||20mph|
|Charger||Compact Charger 2A (100-240V) Worldwide|
|Frame||ORBEA WILD Full Suspension 2021 Hydroformed Alloy 160mm Travel Boost 12x148 Bosch Gen4|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL Crown adjust Q15x110 DebonAir e-MTB 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance Trunnion 3-Position Evol LV custom tune 205x65mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Orbea Tryp 30c Disc Tubeless ready|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.60" 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.60" 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
|Crankset||PW EB04-NW32 G4|
|Chain||KMC e12 Turbo Silver|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Sun Race CSMZ80 11-51t 12-Speed Metalic E-bike|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100 I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7º|
|Brakes||Shimano M420 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Seat Post||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Accessories & Extras||
Orbea OC chainguide 32-38t
Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV remote lockout
* Subject to change without notice.
|Bright Red/Black / Small/Medium||08434446776182||L61216WY||WIL17396993K|
|Bright Red/Black / Large||08434446776205||L61218WY||WIL22863773K|
|Graphite/Black / Small/Medium||08434446776199||L61216WZ||WIL22566615K|
|Graphite/Black / Large||08434446776212||L61218WZ||WIL22238530K|
|Graphite/Black / X-Large||08434446776236||L61219WZ||WIL22692173K|