Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / 26 x 2.20||601479661886||548752||TIR34863377R|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.20||601479662272||548793||TIR35492922R|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.60||601479741229||553992||TIR39240360K|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.80||601479662548||548823||TIR34489993R|
|Black / 29 x 2.0||601479662302||548796||TIR34240318R|
|Black / 29 x 2.20||601479661893||548754||TIR34686603R|
|Black / 29 x 2.35||601479661923||548756||TIR34268370R|
|Black / 29 x 2.60||601479741212||553991||TIR38833460K|
|Black / 29 x 3.0||601479662319||548797||TIR34651646R|