Severe traction for the most aggressive conditions, yet light enough to climb back up.
THE WORLD'S BEST ENDURO TEAM CHOOSES THE WORLD'S BEST ENDURO TIRE
The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tire and the traction of a downhill tire for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents.
- A robust enduro tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
- Go green and save green—Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost