North Rim Adventure Sports COVID-19 Response
How we are operating under the statewide "Stay at Home" Order
Bike shops and service centers are considered essential businesses by local governments around the country because they make essential travel possible.
The health and safety of our team members, our guests and the public at large is our number one priority.
During the Order we will remain open under the following guidelines:
- Modified store hours: Monday - Saturday 11am-5pm, Sunday 12pm-4pm
- We will be vigilantly monitoring social distancing as much as possible. If you cannot comply, you may be asked to leave.
- Our team will be washing hands or using hand sanitizer multiple times a day.
- Credit card terminals and counters will be cleaned and disinfected after each customer interaction.
- Doors, counters, and other surfaces are being cleaned multiple times a day. When possible the doors will remain open to reduce touching.
- Service and Sales staff will be available for assistance, but we are working with reduced numbers.
- Curbside pickup of product and bikes is available upon request.
- If you would rather not come out of your house, but still need something, shop here on our website and make a note on checking out and we can deliver to your house. Email tyler@northrimadventure with any questions.
Please do not come into our store if you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive or is showing signs of COVID-19. Again, the safety of our team and the public is our number one priority.
Can bike repair shops continue to operate?
Yes, bike repair shops are treated as an essential business (the same as auto repair shops) because they are necessary to facilitate essential travel.
The Order prohibits non-essential travel on foot or bike -- does that mean that I can’t go on a walk or take a bike ride?
No. The Order allows you to go outside for exercise so long as you maintain social distancing (more than 6 feet from persons who are not part of your household). This includes activities like walks or hikes or bike rides or going to a park.
Can I leave home to exercise?
If you will be outdoors and not in close contact with other people, yes. Otherwise, no. Fitness centers, exercise gyms, recreational centers, golf courses, and public pools are not permitted to operate.
I become anxious when cooped up in my house. Am I allowed to go to a park or on a hike? Can I travel to a County park or open space?
Yes. Spending time outside improves mood and well-being, and is particularly beneficial to children. You can go for walks, go to the park, and engage in other similar activities, but you should maintain social distance (more than six feet away from persons who are not part of your household) to avoid spread of the virus.
Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns